Asking Price: $4,900
1967 Dodge A100 Van For Sale in Sahuarita, Arizona
- Model Year: 1967
- Body Style: Van
- Odometer: Not Listed
- Engine: 6 Cylinders
- Transmission: Automatic
- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Type: Private Owner
- Contact: Not Listed
- Phone: (520) 443-0192
- Email: Send Message
More Information & Additional Pictures
’67 Dodge A108 (18 inches longer than the A100) Tradesman panel van that features the uncommon option of having delivery doors on both sides.
225 slant 6 engine, A727 automatic transmission. Highway gearing (3:23) for good top-end performance and decent MPG on long trips.
Solid AZ desert vehicle with very little rust. Originally from Arkansas, it’s been in Tucson since 1975. It was parked in 1983, and meticulously revived in 2016. AZ title notarized and ready to go.
This van is mechanically A-1, and is a reliable, safe, legal, daily driver. It starts, rides, shifts, handles, lights, and stops as it should. As-is, it should get you anywhere you need to go.
Many parts and countless hours of labor work have gone into this van to get it to its present state:
- *Freshly-installed motor out of a ’72 Demon with 53,000 miles. It had been recently tuned-up, and it runs great.
- *Transmission filter, fluid, front and rear seals, shifter seal, and neutral safety switch seal replaced.
- *Differential oil changed.
- *Braking system completely overhauled. New front brake shoes, master cylinder, and wheel cylinders.
- *New front and rear shocks.
- *New ignition switch.
- *New wiper blades.
- *Replaced speedometer and odometer (mileage on odometer does not reflect actual vehicle mileage).
- *Radiator from a V8 van with new hoses and coolant.
- *Removed gas tank. Cleaned it out and repaired leaks with sheet metal and fiberglass. All fuel hoses and lines replaced.
- *Charging and lighting systems gone through, and all issues worked out.
- *Front bearings repacked and chassis lubed.
- *Tappets adjusted and valve cover gasket replaced.
There are some minor flaws, such as dings, dents, etc., as well as blocked off holes where a CB antennae and a dealer-installed A/C unit were removed. All in all, the van is very complete, fairly original, pretty solid, and relatively rust-free (last 12 pictures show flaws).
If you’re looking for a turn-key, reliable, reasonably unmolested, first-generation US-built van that you can get in and drive home–wherever home may be–this one is a perfect candidate.
$4900 firm. Cash and local sale, only. No trades.
Feel free to email or text me with any questions specific to this vehicle that you may have.